måndag 30 april 2007

Living among hummingbirds

Yesterday, in the car on our way back from a beautiful picnic at San Gregorio State Beach, I asked my daughter Sun if she wanted to send a message to her friend Indra. I had just gotten a text-message from her mom (Hi Annika!) and I was about to answer it. "Tell her everything is great," Sun said. "We have bugs and hummingbirds and the sun and everything is green".
Her answer referred to what we were seeing at that very specific time and it made me think of the importance of staying in the present, here and now. That was also the theme of an yoga-class I had taken the same morning, so I figured life was trying to say something.
The days before had been really intense (but fun) and I found that my mind was constantly drifting, thinking about the paper I had to writer for the innovation journalism-conference or what I actually should be covering at PodTech or how we should manage our life here so both A and I got the best out of it...
I decided to learn from Sun and watch the beautiful hills and the lush forrest we were going through. And I decided to learn from Ida who slept the sweetest nap in the car (I wish I could just close my eyes and doze off some times....

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!